That’s what Charles, a married man and serial cheat says to back up his lack of a moral compass. He’s been cheating since he got married and has no regrets whatsoever. According to him a man will marry a woman with all the goods: looks, figure (ukwu** inclusive), awesome companion, great in bed, home manager and fan-f**king-tastic mother to his children – and still cheat. So it’s not about you but the man himself.
He goes on to say that ALL men cheat and those that don’t, haven’t had the opportunity or just can’t deal with the drama of lies, scheming, games etc.
Do you agree with Charles? Are ALL men cheats? Are men the only cheats? Or is it that the primary definiton of relationships is now obselete?
In this banging episode of Real Talk Ms Dang, the Real Dude & Biggdaddy discuss this age long debate about cheating. So jump in, enjoy and share your thoughts in the comment box below. Don’t forget to follow us on all our social media.
Have You Ever…
More Fun Facts
- 57% of men admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had (52% women)
- 22% of married men say they’ve strayed at least once during their married lives (14% women)
- 35% of men and women admit to infidelity on business trips
- 17% of men and women who admit to infidelity with a brother-in-law or sister-in-law
- 74% of men say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught (68% women)
- The average length of an adulterous affair is 2 years.
- 31% of marriages last after an affair has been admitted to or discovered [Source: Statisticsbrain.com]
- The more partners a woman has pre-marriage the greater the chance she’ll be unfaithful [Source: Statisticsbrain.com]
- I Cheat Because I Have No Moral Compass
- Why Men Cheat (Please read)
- Why Women Cheat
- Why Do Men and Women Cheat?
- The Truth About Why Men Cheat
- 6 Signs She’s Thinking of Cheating
- 4 reasons why women cheat
- Why Do Men Cheat on their Beautiful Wives?