Hey hon, I’m working late tonight ok? Don’t wait up.
Have you ever used these lines before? Have you ever heard them? When you hear this what comes to mind? Office sex? If you’re like the crazies at Real Talk then that’s a big HELL YES!!!
Our definition of office sex is narrow and focuses very specifically on sex that occurs with
- a colleague
- an employee or
- someone else brought to the office specifically for that purpose
In this week’s episode the guys take about hows and whys of office interpersonal entanglements, and give us their upclose-and-personal encounters of the sexy kind…AKA Sex in the Office!
Have You Ever…
More Fun Stuff
- Statistics indicate that anywhere from 40-47% of employees surveyed had been involved in a workplace romance.
- 50% of office romances involved at least one person who was in a relationship or married
- 68% of respondents who admitted to having an affair regularly worked overtime
- More men have affairs at work than women; 58% versus 42% respectively
- 7% of these encounters led to a causal relationship
- Industries with the highest rate of office romances occurring:
- Fashion (83.87%),
- Transportation and Logistics (75.93%),
- Construction (75%),
- Banking and Finance (70%),
- Public Sector (70%)
- Industries with the lowest rate of office romances occurring:
- Publishing (41.67%),
- Security (42.86%),
- Insurance (50%),
- Manufacturing (50%)
(Guess some jobs are just damn unsexy) [ Source: ApprovedIndex ]