[20/07/16 14:25:19] Him: cute but are you even curvy
[20/07/16 14:26:14] Me: Added weight recently so yup a little too curvy
[20/07/16 14:26:32] Him: not too curvy is the booty big
[20/07/16 14:26:48] Me: No
[20/07/16 14:27:05] Me: No Kim Kardashian here
[20/07/16 14:27:06] Him: oh not a big booty
[20/07/16 14:33:15] Me: You still there?
[20/07/16 14:33:20] Him: ….
That’s how it all started and BAM! The show was LIT!!!
Well what else do you expect when you have the awesome but slightly demented crew of Ms “Awesome Sauce” Dang, the Real “Bad Guy” Dude and Bigg “They Call Me Big for a Reason” Daddy on your radar talking about the perils of online dating.
Ms. Dang shares her ordeals on her ongoing journey in the mad, bad world of online dating at the hands of one of Thor’s kinsmen.
Don’t you just hate it when you’re chatting with a lady online and she just puts you on standby mode in the conversation? Or how about when you crack a joke that leads to a nuclear meltdown cos ‘Bae did not get the humour?
Yes? ‘Nuff said…enjoy the show and leave your comments and suggestions below, talk for real!
You can also catch up with the gang on Twitter
More Fun Stuff…
- The estimated revenue for the overseas online dating market by ending of 2016 is $ 1. 6 billion (nope that is not Million…and this is just mostly from China) [ Source: NASDAQ.com ]
- 17% of marriages last year began on online dating sites [ Source: Statistic Brain ]
- It takes on average 18 months for a relationship online to turn to marriage as compared to 42 month real-world [ Source: Statistic Brain ]
- Ashley Madison is a Canada-based online dating service and social networking service marketed to people who are married or in a committed relationship. Its slogan is “Life is short. Have an affair.” The website was launched in 2001. The name of the site was created from two popular female names, “Ashley” and “Madison“.
- The most common type of penile piercing is the Prince Albert while the Dydoe Piercing is said to be one of the most painful. One of the most pleasurable for both parties is the apadravya (aka the G-spot whisperer) [ Source: Various sources]
- In some cultures, having an ampallang (a type of penile piercing) may be seen as a pre-requisite for marriage. Thomas Cavendish claims that in the Philippines the practice was an invention of the women to prevent sodomy (the Philippines variant included a spur). [ source: Wikipedia ].
- Online Dating Etiquette: Five Tips No One Will Tell You
- Tough Love Dating Advice – Reasons Why You Keep Screwing Up
- A very British guide to proper online dating etiquette
Shout-out to All the Little Booty Girls… by LSR Concepts is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://realtalkng.wordpress.com.